Mila Kunis is now downgraded to average after this dumbassery.
Alright, we all know Mila is a hottie, and my wife and I were just discussing how she’s becoming a great actress. But did you also know that she’s a better person than 99% of all celebrities?
Marine Sgt. Scott Moore of the 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines in Musa Qala, Afghanistan, took a leap of faith last week when he posted a YouTube video inviting Mila Kunis to the Marine Corps Ball in North Carolina on November 18.
That’s the type of person in Hollywood people should look up to, and admire. She’s a true ambassador for celebrities, and she deserves our praise.
Little factoids about Mila Kunis …
- She’s from the Ukraine and lived under Soviet rule as a child.
- She came to the US when she was 7, and didn’t speak any English.
- Her family only got out of the Ukraine because they were chosen in a lottery.
- She lied about her age to get the part of Jackie on That 70’s Show.
- She’s Jewish.
- And she’s a geek! She’s admitted to being a huge Trekkie and play WOW.
- US Marine ask Mila Kunis to go to a ball with him, Mila says yes (heatworld.com)