The Communist Party USA endorsed Sen. Obama in 2008, and have now endorsed him again for 2012.
At this point, reasonable people would take a step back, absorb these facts, and then realize there’s something VERY wrong going on.
Jarvis Tyner writes in the latest Peoples World:
After watching the recent Republican presidential debate in Iowa, I am sure millions have been convinced more than ever that the Republicans must be defeated in 2012.
This motley crew of right-wing fanatics are not in favor of giving any concessions to the working class, the poor or the victims of systemic racism.
“Right-wing fanatics?” As opposed to left-wing fanatics that make up the base of the Communist Party? I guess calling the kettle black is in this season.
Jarvis Tyner continues …
In their debate, the war hawks pushed for more war, more squandering of blood and treasure while claiming to support the troops.
Because the history of Communism isn’t at all filled with war.
I encourage you to read the full article. It’s astounding how Jarvis Tyner sounds like:
- A Communist
- A radical nutjob, and
- A … well … um … modern Obama Democrat.
- History and Ideology of The Communist Party USA or The Roots of President Obama’s Liberal Agenda (via Village of the Banned) (loopyloo305.wordpress.com)
- CODE PINKO COMMIES call for customers to boycott Israeli products at a Bed Bath & Beyond store in Los Angeles (barenakedislam.wordpress.com)
- Communist Party USA Endorses Obama & Democrats for 2012 (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- TYRANNY ALERT: Communist Party USA Endorses Barack Obama for 2012 (via Voting American) (loopyloo305.wordpress.com)
- Surprise! Communist Party USA Officially Endorses Barack Obama (peregrine5700.wordpress.com)