Posted on June 29, 2011, in Big Government, Cars, Constitution, health care, Politics and tagged Barack Obama, Commerce Clause, Individual mandate, obamacare, Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Social Security. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Back & Forth: Court Upholds Obamacare … Mandated Car Purchases Next.
I’VE MOVED!To my new permanent home on the web! TheBurningTruth.us is my new website. A fully featured blog with my podcasts, and a bunch of new stuff coming soon!
I’m On Google+
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/AfqbZVbf-S0?a Casey Hendrickson From The 95.3 MNC Studios - Oct. 17, 2017 1 hour ago
- RT @NBCPolitics: JUST IN: President Obama did not call Gen. John Kelly when his son was killed in Afghanistan in 2010, White House official… 3 hours ago
- @KSueieQ Nope. I don't handle that stuff. 3 hours ago
- Casey Hendrickson From The 95.3 MNC Studios - Oct. 17, 2017: youtu.be/AfqbZVbf-S0?a via @YouTube 4 hours ago
- Brie and I had a minor disagreement. Brie: Dad, it's time for you to gun some bad guys. Can't argue with that. 4 hours ago