Posted on June 29, 2011, in Big Government, Cars, Constitution, health care, Politics and tagged Barack Obama, Commerce Clause, Individual mandate, obamacare, Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Social Security. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Back & Forth: Court Upholds Obamacare … Mandated Car Purchases Next.
I’VE MOVED!To my new permanent home on the web! TheBurningTruth.us is my new website. A fully featured blog with my podcasts, and a bunch of new stuff coming soon!
I’m On Google+
- @_thymes She ruined candy bars for everyone, and may directly responsible for Chipotle making people sick. 15 hours ago
- Guess I'm gonna have to draw a line in the sand and not be a fan anymore then. foxnews.com/entertainment/… 15 hours ago
- @ciemewin1 Fun. 19 hours ago
- It is an absolute fact that fewer Americans are going to the doctor under Obamacare because of deductible. So much freedom it's amazing! 19 hours ago
- Tell me again how spending nearly $700 for my little girl's treatment under the ACA is better than the $70 it cost before Obamacare. #ShutUp 19 hours ago