Now Politico is saying it’s good to be a little racist in a Republican primary.
POLITICO: We Are Totally Telling The Truth About Herman Cain, We Have Proof. We Won’t Show It To You, But It’s True. Pinky Swear.
This attack by Politico is flat out ridiculous. Politico is asking you to believe a story they cooked up while offering no evidence whatsoever. In fact, they flat out refuse to address what Cain allegedly did.
Buried in the original 4 page article is this:
There were also descriptions of physical gestures that were not overtly sexual but that made women who experienced or witnessed them uncomfortable
Uh, why would you include that in the article?
Let me give you a rundown on the Politico article.
- We have identified two women who accused Cain of inappropriate behavior (women are not identified)
- We have confirmed with several witnesses that this happened (no witnesses identified)
- We’ve seen documentation that confirms everything we say is true (no documentation is shown or cited directly)
- We discovered Cain told a staffer these allegations may come up, but that he won his case and the women had to pay his legal fees (staffer not identified)
- We also discovered that other high ranking officials said Cain treated men and women equally, with respect, and that they’ve never heard of such allegations. Ron Magruder, Denise Marie Fugo and Joseph Fassler, (the chairman, vice chairwoman and immediate past chairman), along with Lee Ellen Hayes, and Mary Ann Cricchio all went on record to say that Cain had no issue with women, and that they’ve never heard of these allegations before. All of that was buried on page 4 of the article.
Cain was right, there always was going to be “high-tech lynching” of his character.
Herman Cain has finally addressed the charges against him, and shocker … he says they are false.
There’s a reason Politico wouldn’t specifically address the accusations against him, and wouldn’t identify the women involved.
Herman Cain telling Ron Paul hecklers to shut up and be respectful. Let’s just superimpose that respectful part onto Politico staff, shall we?
- Cain denies sexual-harassment claims (hotair.com)
- Last night, Herman Cain got accused of sexual harassment by… (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- Politico: Herman Cain accused of inappropriate sexual behavior (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- Herman Cain denies Politico sexual harassment allegations (100gf.wordpress.com)
- Herman Cain: Unaware Of Any Settlement Over ‘Baseless’ Sexual Harassment Charges (mediaite.com)
- Herman Cain Settled a Case (or Two or More) for Sexual Harassment (onebluestocking.wordpress.com)
- Herman Cain Sexual Harassment Accusations: GOP Presidential Candidate Denies Politico Report (laurieanichols.wordpress.com)
- The High-Tech Lynching of a Black Man Begins (treeofmamre.wordpress.com)
- Politico: Two women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior (politico.com)